Vocalist looking for a band/ people to jam with

ybm2

Hi there! I'm a female vocalist looking for a band to join/ people to jam with on the weekends. Currently in my late-20s, so am looking for people in same age range! I mostly sing english pop/indie, but am open to exploring other genres (except metal/ screamer type stuff, because unfortunately I don't think my voice can go there). I've never been in a band before but as a teenager I performed as part of an acoustic duo for school/ charity shows. I also play basic guitar, and am able to harmonize thanks to choir/ musical theatre experience from school.

Examples of songs I know: High and Dry (Radiohead), Black Butterflies & Deja Vu (The Maine), When We Were Young (Adele), most Taylor Swift, Let's Fall in Love for the Night (FINNEAS), I'm so tired... (Lauv & Troye Sivan), Panic Cord (Gabrielle Aplin)

If your band is looking for a singer, or if you're interested to jam, PM me, thanks!

Hey - sent you a private message for a band project so message me if you are interested!:) cheers Lara

Hi! I am a guitarist, and alongside a drummer and bassist, we would like to jam songs from Green Day, RHCP, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, really anything - we’re pretty flexible. We jam on Saturday evenings, let me know if you’d like to join us this upcoming Saturday!

Hi I'm a seasoned keyboardist who love artists like Coldplay, Keane, Adele, Robbie Williams etc

Want like to see if you would like to collaborate. You can drop me a WhatsApp message at +65 9248 3399

Cheers
Jude

Latest posts

Back