UKEtide HoLELEday Mood

uke-tide ho-lele-day mood.jpg

A night of warm Christmas celebration with Daniel Purnomo & his ukulele (after dinner event)

It's a fun, inspiring, educative, entertaining and interactive program for music lovers to hear some Christmas carols being creatively played on a ukulele.

Featuring : SURE (Singapore Ukulele Revival)

Venue : Oxley Bizhub 1, 71 Ubi Rd 1 #08-45, S408732

Door open at 7.45pm

Programs :
- Christmas Carols on ukulele and storytelling
- Interactive games
- SURE performance
- Ukulele Christmas Jamming (please bring your own instrument : ukulele, guitar, violin, etc).

Reservation is advisable.
Event cover charge : $19/pax (payment via paypal - dapur2009@yahoo.com, or paynow/paylah if you know my contact number - please inform me after the reservation).

"Uke-tide Ho-lele-day Mood" solo fingerstyle ukulele instrumental album are available at www.dpurnomoconcept.com and major online music stores

PS : No food & drinks are allowed in the performance room. Only personal bottled water is allowed

“If music be the food of love, play on" (William Shakespeare)

Attachments

• uke-tide ho-lele-day promo ig.jpg
    uke-tide ho-lele-day promo ig.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 59
Aloha ��

I enjoyed the music from our talented & wonderful ukulele players. Our local ukulele ensemble, SURE lah (Singapore Ukulele Revival) played an original big band song in their jazzy ensemble :

They'll be guest starring in our upcoming Ukulele Christmas Show "UKE-tide Ho-LELE-day Mood" this Friday.

Here's the details & how to RSVP :
https://facebook.com/events/765583557188105/?ti=as

Let's celebrate Christmas with us. Bring your family & friends along & see you there.

Merry Christmas and Mahalo

PS : If you like what you watched please like & share the video, also subscribe to my new ukulele channel.

Apologize for the late update as I had long family year end fun holiday

Here I shared some snippets from the event :

Hope you enjoy it

Back