There's a star in you, let me bring that out on the guitar!

Bunsoy High

Guitar(acoustic/electric/classical) available with quality lessons at GREAT VALUE

About myself
Have a wide variety of musical background. 5 years of playing the Tuba and a very long experience with the guitar and in vocals(which i am specialized in guitar and vocals with guitar being the one more mastered). Able to play other various musical instruments too. Various stage appearances and experiences.

About the lessons
Guitar - There will be 3 stages ----> Beginner, Experience, Advance.
However, currently, only beginner stage is open.
For the beginner stage, you will mainly the very basic things about the guitar. Each part of the guitar, where to buy the strings and parts, brands specialized in different kind of tone such as Bright, Warm, Mellow and Acoustic. You will also will start to learn the notes of each string with each fret. Basic Chords, Basic Strum Patterns and finger picking. It will consists of 9-16 lessons depending on your pace. I strongly suggest 3-4 times per month so you won't forget what you have learnt. I will want my students to be perfectly trained to that certain level of standard they can play on the guitar.
**Genre will be mostly on pop/rock/blues/electronic. Classical playing will be not taught**

Further Information
Venue of training will be at Peace Centre, TAMAGOH STUDIOS. **I am not affliated in anyway with TAMAGOH STUDIOS, I am strictly a private teacher.**
There's 2 more option of venues - my place/your place
My place will be at a cheaper rate and if at your place will be 15% service charge.
Timeslots please book with me early so I can book the studio. On weekdays, you can book me anytime from 10am-12pm and 7.30pm-10pm. For weekends, I am available anytime but please do inform me earlier so i can book on my schedule for you. Each lesson will be 1 hour.
Do have your own guitar that you will enjoy playing for the course with me. If you really cannot afford one, do tell me and I'll try to get you a descent guitar at only $50!

Fees
Guitar, Beginner - $35/lesson(Solo 1 person)
- $50/lesson(Duo)
- $100/lesson(Group, max up to 4 person)

There were misunderstandings on Group.
It is $100 per lesson. So if there are 4 of you, each of you can pay at $25.

**Method of payment will be purely in cash. For first lesson, you need to pay a $20 deposit. So if you are taking solo, it will be $55. I will refund you the $20 when you finish your course with me. **
Any enquiry please do not hesitate and feel to contact me at 98620945.
If you are interested, feel free to sms me or give me a call.
I will be happy and glad to give my utmost concern to your enquiries.
If you have financial problems or think price is too expensive, do feel free to sms me to enquire!

Alternative, this is my email if you want to email me instead
nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com

Thank you
Nasmer
Musician/Vocalist/Guitarist
MusicNas

Back