Starting a band, I sing and play rhythm, want to join?

melvinloewe

I sing and play rhythm guitar. Looking for a lead guitarist, bassist, and drummer.

I'm 30 and prefer people roughly around the same age. In terms of musical taste, this will give some idea: Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World, Oasis, Weezer, Brand New, RHCP, Radiohead, Muse, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Lifehouse, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Sugarcult, 30 Seconds to Mars.

Here is an EP I wrote and produced for my former band: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/mudanyuan-ep/1259695933

Would be great to jam once a week, write some originals, and play occasional gigs. Most important for me is commitment, I show up on time and prepared for rehearsals and I expect my bandmates to do the same. Also, would be ideal if I find some folks that are keen to hang out outside of the rehearsal room, I think playing in a band is more fun that way :)

Shoot me a message on WhatsApp, will organize some jam sessions in the coming weeks to try to find a group with good chemistry!

eighttwozerotwo sixsevenfourtwo

Hi bro, my name Raiyhan here. Anyway I do play guitar solo. Do you really want to do solo sweep picking or simple ?, because I`m playing back my guitar soloing. Ok, anyway, do you want to meet in person ? Then we can talk about what song title are we playing ? What songs you want me to practise ? this is my number, 98352913. Whatsapp me. cheers !

Back