Skilled Bass/Rhythm Guitar Player with Lead and Harmony Vocal Ability Seeking Band

jake008

Skilled/Experienced Bass/Rhythm Guitar Player with Lead and Harmony Vocal Ability Seeking Band

I play both Bass and Rhythm Guitar, and I can sing lead vocals and spot on harmony vocals. I have extensive live performance experience. I prefer Amped-Up Blues, Swing, and British invasion (including the Beatles), Dance Music. Looking for an existing band, or strong players who want to play live shows. I am in Singapore.

Regards….

Hi Jake,
You got any demo's? Is there a number/email I can contact you on?
Feel free to drop me a text 97867542
Cheers,

Hi Jake,
You got any demo's? Is there a number/email I can contact you on?
Feel free to drop me a text 97867542
Cheers,

Hello, and thanks for your message….. Just back into SG. I have lived here previously and played with some of the locals, plus I played with guys in Tokyo when I was living there (as well as Europe and the US)

Attached is a link that of me playing with some guys in Tokyo, and here in SG (the Barbershop Jam Session).

I am now back in SG for a minimum of 4 years, so I really want to get something going and/or join up with some strong like minded players….and play out as much as possible, ( I assume the band has day jobs).

Please let me know what you think and if you want to hook up. Cut and paste the following into your browser....

http://www.bandmix.com/jeremy1125616/

Regards,
Jake

Back