Serious VOCALIST, BASSIST and DRUMMER wanted for HEAVY GENRE band!!

Leowulf Phenix

Hi there,

I'm Man, 18 with my brutha Sol, 16 are lookin for serious playas to form a SERIOUS heavy genre band like A7X, Black Veil Brides, Bullet for my valentine, escape the fate etc..anyway we're flexible as long as it is heavy and melodic which makes the ears bleed and the head swings and bangs to the tunes..;)

Yes you see it, SERIOUS heavy genre band cos we plan to make originals and make it big with albums gigs etc..therefore we need:

1.COMMITMENT
2.Willing to dedicate their time to jam at least once a week,preferably on weekends, more would be great

Vocalist: can sing to the tunes and beats of course. screams and growls can be learn

Bassist: Real solid experienced ones

Drummer:experienced, can at least double pad

Anyways that person is not solely limited to the above mentioned criteria of musicians. Very important is the COMMITMENT and DEDICATION to the band..anyway genders nt an issue

There's already two guitarist on the slot, me and my brutha.. We can play some songs from the bands mentioned above..

By the way, we are nice and friendly dudes. But we are really SERIOUS when it comes to COMMITMENT. We already had enough of people who keep wasting our time last time, maybe i won't go thru that here. I know it takes time cos i am still struggling to improve each day but I know we can rise together as a band, correcting each others mistakes and most importantly, we have fun jamming and practising together..

So leave me a message here if interested ok.. over and out
\m/

i've been playing bass for over 3 years now.

my main influences are duff mckagan (ex guns, now velvet revolver), nikki sixx (motley crue), johnny christ (avenged) and jason newstead (ex metallica, i think hes with ozzy right now. not entirely sure though).

so yeah, i also have over a year's worth of songwriting experience with my old band.

we did mainly hard rock stuff.

oh yeah, my name's prash and i'm 20!

you could drop me a text at 97517607 whenever you want man!

looking forward to your reply.

cheerio

Hey Im a drummer!
Im Avery and im 17
My main influences are Mike Portnoy (wish i could play like him) and James Sullivan (aka The Rev, i can play most of A7X's songs) some of my other influences are less heavy, Zac Farro (ex-Paramore), Tre Cool (green day)
Maybe i could drop by a jamming session and give it a try, i would prefer weekends for jamming as well.
you can contact me at 91182627, preferably by sms
Thanks!

Hi I would like to try out the position for vocalist.. Tho I'm not experienced vocalist and not been in the scene before, but the type genre you listed and type of songs are definitely my likings! Really serious bout it. Do text or call me 91817651 if u need me to try out :) thanks!

Back