Selling Yamaha Alto Saxophone (Japan-made)

rahuladvani08

I am selling a second-hand Yamaha Alto Saxophone (Model No: YAS2755, Japan-made) which has hardly been used, as I am leaving Singapore in January.

I stay near Holland Village, and you are most welcome to come and take a look at the saxophone at my address - 46 Coronation Road West, #05-04 Astrid Meadows.

If you are interested in buying, I am able to meet you at any of the following MRT stations - Holland Village/Tan Kah Kee/Buona Vista.

The Saxophone is selling for $1000.

Feel free to contact me on my WhatsApp at +44 7479606312 or SMS/call me at 81059796.

Yamaha Saxophone 1.jpg

Yamaha Saxophone 6.jpg

Yamaha Saxophone 7.jpg

Yamaha Saxophone 9.jpg

Is it still for sale?
I'm a newbie in this sphere, I'd like to chose an alto saxophone for my child and I'd like to choose the best for her!
I've read lots of sources and reviews of saxophones and I've met Yamaha Alto Saxophone for many times. What can you say about that model?
I was thinking about Yamaha YAS-480 or YAMAHA YAS-280 also. I've met a comparative review of these two models and still I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still for sale?
I'm a newbie in this sphere, I'd like to chose an alto saxophone for my child and I'd like to choose the best for her!
I've read lots of sources and reviews of saxophones and I've met Yamaha Alto Saxophone for many times. What can you say about that model?
I was thinking about Yamaha YAS-480 or YAMAHA YAS-280 also. I've met a comparative review of these two models and still I'm not sure.
I don't understand why the link was removed from my previous message, but I decided to insert it again.

Back