Selling a bunch of pedals

Bubblyboi

BOSS OC2 octaver MIJ, ALL THE ANALOG OCTAVING, NONE OF THIS DIGITAL SHITE, horrible shit exterior but it still works. Tracks down to the A string on a guitar. below that and it gets glitchy, also playing chords or any 2 notes messes it up...also you can't go octave up and only octave down and 2 octave down. BUT ITS ANALOG
yours for 130SGD
theres the octave MIJ and theres the octaveR MIj, same thing just that the octaver is rarer than the octave so extra bragging rights amirite? cos hey, we guitarists are all egoistic.

BOSS OD3, nuthin special here, standard run of the mill boss overdrive, much nicer sounding imho compared to the SD1. I had both and sold my sd1, yours for only 65SGD. Very bluesy for not much money.

TC dark matter distortion, despite the name its not a metal pedal. Not much chug chug metallica action. More of angus young classic rock goodness. Cleans up nicely with your volume control and more transparent than a tubescreamer. yours for 90SGD

Danelectro cool cat tremolo, not much to say but OMG ITS CHEAP. full metal construction. Yours for slighty less than a cherry QQ, but probably more useful than one. 30SGD

TC flashback, remember the time when you played a really nice lick and wish your audience could bask in the glory of that lick again and again and again. Well now you can, with your TC flashback delay, yours for only 200SGD

selling cos i poor and have too feed my family of 3, me myself and I. buy all the pedals at once and ill give you a high five free of charge.

EDIT : CALL/whatsapp/telegram/SMS me at 97998357 or email me at brendolucious@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back