Selling 3-day old electric guitar (ESP LTD Viper-50) cheap

morphl

Hi all. I just bought an electric guitar, the ESP LTD Viper-50 from Davis guitar in Singapore 3 days ago. It is great for rock and is reasonably versatile as well. It also has incredible tone. However, I am selling it because I just got an overseas posting and do not want to ship the guitar overseas so I won't be playing it for a while.

This is the guitar:
http://postimg.org/image/5fqc9l7uv/

I bought it for $365 and am selling it for $345. Collect at Braddell MRT station.

The guitar is brand new and has 0 defects and is in tip top, perfect working condition. I have the receipt to prove it was bought 3 days ago, on 12 august 2014. Forum rules do not allow me to post links to reviews but they are generally quite positive.

I also contacted Davis guitar (initially I was trying to get a refund as I was going overseas) and they said that so long as a customer has the receipt to prove the guitar came from their shop, they would be able to service the guitar if anything goes wrong. Thus I can also pass the receipt to anyone who buys the guitar from me and if anything goes wrong you can get the guitar serviced for free.

There is also a guitar warranty that I can pass you (it doesn't have my name on it, anyone can use it so long as they have the guitar with that serial number). The guitar warranty is for two years. Everything is brand new, the warranty, the guitar etc. It is a semi-professional guitar and one of the best value for the price (better guitars will probably cost quite a bit more)

Contact me at khleslie@hotmail.com or call/text me at 97325081 in Singapore. Thanks.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to get it in the weekends though, I'll let it go for $330 so I can stop thinking about it and updating here. Only for this weekends, 16-17 aug 2014.

Back