sad but true

LadyInTears

nimblenoggin_small.jpg

does anyone else feel this whenever youre surfing soft? cursor move across the ad then it starts bitching non stop knnccb

i guess its time to use soft solely for the buy sell...just like many others who left

I am sorry if the ads are preventing you from enjoying your time on SOFT. I know there are some ads that expand when your mouse glide over them. I can only suggest not putting your mouse over them.

Other than that, we have a Supporting Member subscription which will disable these ads. You may want to check this out -> Supporting Member . It is about $2 per month.

I hope that while SOFT provide a free platform for everyone to share their music hobby, users can support SOFT so that it can continue for more years to come.

* LadyInTears, I will activate the Supporting Member privilege for you to try for a month. If you feel that it better your surfing experience, I hope you can sign up as Supporting Member.

Last edited:
James, if you aren't aware..

I was the very first supporting member. Me and funktastic met you at macdonalds discussing how soft could improve as a forum for musicians in Singapore.

It is indeed sad that the forum has further stagnated and is on a downward spiral..

Yes, I remember you guys.

Like I told you at that Mcdonald's, meeting, the music scene will have its ups and downs. SOFT is here to support and be a virtual meeting point for like-minded musicians.

A piano shines when played by a performer on stage. When not in use, it is still a piano. Sitting quietly, waiting for the next performer. Be not sad for the piano for it is happy that it has provided the tool to that one performer who needs it.

LadyInTears, instead of being sad, I hope you can channel your energy to help SOFT flourish and rise above again. Possible?

Btw James, how to see that our subscription is expired? I realise mine must have expired some time ago (definitely more than a year since), but no notification or change in the "Supporting member" title.

Hi carboxymoron, you are right! Your subscription should have expired. I think the system did not update the status somehow. No worries, I have extended your subscription to 30 days from now.

*wrt the expiry notification, the system should have sent out an email 1 month and 1 week before.

Back