Rare High End Guitar Private Collection Clearance. Gibson Custom, PRS, Fender Custom

alzoron

<About me. I am a private collector, who is also 5 star rated on Reverb and Carousell, and has sold some of my guitars to musicians in the US, Canada and Europe. All my guitars come with full original certification and receipts>

Reducing my collection by 9 guitars, since I don't play them. Also 20 guitars fit a lot easier than 30
All details & pictures on my carousell @utkarshmohanguitar but you can ping me at nine 0058zero56 as well.
NO TRADES and please don't waste my time. I am polite but am rather once bitten, twice shy in my approach.

In descending order of Price.

PRS Private Stock Custom 24 NAMM Show Model in Aqua Violet Glow Burst: $10,500. Hand picked by Paul Reed Smith and Captain Anderton in the 2014 NAMM show as their favourite guitar of the show. Unique Custom 24 as thick as a Singlecut 594. Bought by me from a Japanese collector who doesn't play guitar.

PRS Private stock Custom 24 in Faded Indigo burst: $8,900. Built by the famous Joe Knaggs. Previously owned by a Japanese musician. Bought from Ishibashi Shinjuki Tokyo

Rarest of the rare Gibson Custom Shop Bonabyrd $7,900 Special body shape combining a Les Paul and a Firebird commissioned by Joe Bonamassa. Only a 100 made. One found its way to Japan to Ochanomizu World's finest guitars and then to me

Fender Custom Shop Rosewood Tele $6,900 Yes, think George Harrison and all good things. This is not the standard USA run, which had many modern specs but a Custom shop limited run with historically accurate specs. The only difference between this and the almost $20,000 George Harrison Custom Shop tele are the pickups, which were not hand wound by Abby. Bought from Nico Nico guitars, Shibuya Tokyo.

Gibson Memphis Factory Prototype Black Beauty ES355 $5,900. A one of a kind and perhaps I'm letting this one go cheap and will regret it in 10-20 years. in 60 years, the ES 355 was made with a rosewood fretboard for only one year. This is the factory prototype of that model. Also has a factory equipped Bigsby which the production model didn't end up with

Gibson Custom Historic 1965 Firebird $5,900 What can be said about the Firebird VII? Not for everyone, a real 'man's' guitar with a chunky neck and a very unique triple mini-humbucker sound. This one is made to historic specs, Gibson Custom's highest tier, and a special limited run for their 20th year anniversary. Bought from Swee Lee

PRS Artist Pack Tremonti $5,500 A one of a kind Tremonti. Quilted Cobra like burst. Gold Hardware. Nothing else like it outside of Private stock. Bought from Peach Guitars, in the UK, and this guitar has a history in the official PRS forum as well.

Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Satin Black Widow with Red binding $4,900. A long name but the meanest looking Les Paul by miles. A special run of only 10 world wide. Bought from Ishibashi Osaka, Japan. If you are a metal guy and a Les Paul guy, nothing can fit the bill better

Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus $3,900. What is a lowly Les Paul Standard doing in this company? Well this is no lowly guitar with the best top I have ever seen in a Les Paul in all my travel, beating all the R9s I have ever seen. Gibson USA tops are not standardized by any means and it all depends on luck. Well, this one hit the jackpot. Has to be seen to believed. Ironically enough, I found it in Buona Vista Swee Lee Singapore

Back