Purchase Experience With Best Bass Gear

exin

Hey SOFTies and especially bass players,

Just want to share a recent buying experience i had with www.bestbassgear.com

I was looking for a new set of pickups to replace my old ones due to an output issue i had. Emailed Brian from Best Bass Gear and he was very prompt in replying me. Answered every single query i had even though i thought it was dumb to ask. Bought a set of Bartolinis from him and some hardware to clean up my bass.

The package came in less than a week after i placed my ordered. I wired it in myself but the pickups came in a wrong configuration for the mounting holes so i was lacking some pickup screws. Tried to use my old ones but they were way too short. So i emailed Brian and he told me he'll send in a pack of screws for me immediately. He was very prompt in replying me, very patient and knew his stuff.

I'd recommend you guys to buy from him if you need any sort of pickups and stuff like that. I was very impressed with the service standard (compared to what we have over here) that he gave me and felt safe dealing with him.

He happens to be the luthier/owner of Ristola Instruments (www.ristolainstruments.com) too so be assured that he knows what you need if you ever need a pickup change.

Cheers! Keep Grooving!

lordie: VERY cool guy. do check him out if you are considering getting a preamp or a set of pickups or some of the higher end pedals like EBS.

5stringwonder: yeah! if you need some advice do ask him. i think he'll be able to give you very good advice on the tone you are looking for and what you are trying to achieve in your project bass.

Back