PUNK ROCK SHORT FILM!!! (Looking for funds :P)

samboy931

Hey guys,

A little info on what this post is about. My name is Syam, I'm a Film student from Lasalle and I'm directing a short film based on a story that's inspired by our local punk band Take Off's EP titled This Won't Save The World, and the film will include tracks off from the EP.

The film is about Shak and Momo, who are in debt with the neighbourhood loanshark and finds a solution to pay back by stealing the winning ticket of a rigged football match.

My classmates/crew and I are hoping we could get support from our music scene to help fund the film. $5, $10, $30, $50... Heck, $100 if you're able to. Any amount would be helpful for us to complete the film.

I personally hope to bring this film out for regional as well as international film festivals and bringing our music scene out there as much as I can. Please donate! :)

(PS: If it all goes well, we'll most likely do a gig/screening of the film sometime mid-2018!!! *Fingers crossed*)

DONATION LINK:
paypal.me/damagedontheinsidesg
* Do leave your name/band name when you donate so we can have it credited correctly! Shoutoutssss!*

donation thing.jpg

Last edited:
Back