Passionate Lead-Guitarist Wanted!

Merlion

Hi, we are a pop band, we play multi-genres: top 40s, R&B, Pop-jazz, Rock & whatever is popular & up to trend. Jam weekly in central area. We are looking for a lead-guitarist who possess the criteria as below:

• Aged above 28
• Able to play multi-genre (not just Rock)
• Skilful at mastering your instrument
• Passionate about music
• Hot-blooded in performing/ gigging like us
• Responsible & able to commit for long term
• Extra bonus for us if you can sing back-up vocals
• Attendance rate is vital, we DO NOT want to work with people who need to travel due to their job, or have major personal matters to deal with eg. financial struggles, family issue etc. as this will waste other band-members' time & overall slow down the progression of our band.

Nothing wrong with that but to be honest, everyone in our band is highly committed, we are looking for someone who is able to contribute the equal level of commitment like us & do thing that add value to our band. Our time is precious (same as yours)! Hope you understand.

If you think you fits the criteria we stated above, pls give me a pm & we will have further details provided to you. Thank you. Hoping to hear from you! :)

Last edited:
Still looking... If you are serious about music & looking forward to work with a group of people who are passionate & committed, pls don't hesitate to contact us! Thanks

Hi there, we are glad to hear from you. Thank you for your message! :)

We have just pm you. Thanks! :)

Hi there, I have 17 years experience of playing guitar. Please hit me up in pm with details. would like to know more about you all.

30 years of age

Hi! We‘ve already found a guitarist who we think is suitable to work with. Thank you for all the replies and pm ya! :) We wish you all have a pleasant & fruitful music journey! :)

Back