New Year's Pedal Clearout (PRICE DROPS, BETTER BUNDLES!)

eljo89

New Year's sale! Out with all the old stuff that's been sitting around collecting dust. Here's what's for sale! Prices are FIRM unless you deal at my convenience. Of course, if you get more than one pedal we could work a deal All pedals are working fine!

Prefer straight sales but I don't mind considering some interesting trades. Looking for a new (white) SeventhHeaven and JHS Pedals.

1. Boss DM2 - SOLD

2. Boss DD5 - SOLD

3. Goosoniqueworx Tremor - SOLD

4. Goosoniqueworx Boosty - 8.5/10, no box or manual, velcro, $140

5. Lovepedal Roadhouse Eternity (Handwired) - Mint, box and manual, no velcro, $350

6. Mooer Shimverb - Mint, box and manual, no velcro, $85

7. Goosoniqueworx Kult - Mint, box and manual, velcro, $300

8. RMC FK1 Compressor (Discontinued) - Mint, no box and manual, velcro, $150

9. MXR Dyna Comp - Mint, box and manual, velcro, $85

10. KORG Pitchblack Tuner - Mint, box and manual, velcro, $70

11. BBE Supa Charger - Mint, box and manual, plus Y-cable to combine voltage, $160

12. Pedaltrain PTJR Softcase - Some dual-lok velcro and patch bays under the board. Useful for mounting out-of-sight stuff! Zippers on the softcase are broken but the zip still works fine! $110

*BUNDLE DEALS* (All bundles come with free strings/picks/accessories, prices are FIRM so please don't neg)

The Whole Works (Take everything that's left)
Total Value: $1450
Price: You can have it all for just *$1200*, plus a whole bunch of free strings, picks, and accessories. Save more than a whopping $250!

The Pedalboard Bundle
PT JR (with patch bays) + BBE Supa Charger
Price: $210 (Save $60)

The Basic Board (Don't have a board? Kickstart your rig with this!)
Choose 1 Tuner, 1 Compressor, 1 Drive, 1 Reverb Pedal, plus the PT JR and BBE Supa Charger/FREE OneSpot.
Price: $100 off the total value of everything, plus free patch cables to have your board wired up.

The Complete Board (If you don't buy the BBE you get a free OneSpot)
Choose 1 Tuner, 1 Compressor, 1 Drive, 1 Reverb Pedal, 1 Boost Pedal, plus the PT JR and BBE Supa Charger/FREE OneSpot.
Price: $150 off the total value of everything plus free patch cables to have your board wired up.

The Drive Section
Goose Kult + Lovepedal Eternity + Goose Boosty
Price: $800 + FREE Compressor

Drop me a text at 9OO41928, or email me at eljo89@gmail.com! Don't PM cos I seldom check! Cheers!

Back