Moog CP-251

z3r01

Hi, I have a Moog CP-251 up for sale.

I purchased it earlier this year from the Moog Inc. website for about $620, but have found little use for it. I have used it for less than 10 times and the CP-251 is in excellent condition, with no scratches, dings or other cosmetic & functionality issues.

I am looking to let it go for $450. The CP-251 comes in its original box and the manual. I will also throw in some items to use with it for free, specifically, 10 patch cables and the third-party power adapter for the CP-251. I can deliver it to you if you are sincerely interested, with no extra cost.

I can send you the pictures of the CP-251 too, so please do drop me a PM if you are interested. Thank you. = )

Here's some info about the CP-251 (taken from the Moog website):

The CP-251 Control Processor can be used in connection with one or more Moogerfooger analog effects modules, the Minimoog Voyager, or other voltage-controlled gear. The CP-251 adds the same kind of power and versatility of the classic MOOG modular synthesizers.

There are two kinds of signals in a modular analog synthesizer: audio and control. As audio signals go through a system of synthesizer modules, they get shaped into the sounds that you hear. Control signals, on the other hand, correspond to the variations in the sound that are imparted by the synthesizer modules, like invisible hands that turn the knobs of the modules.

The CP-251 provides a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way mult. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analog synthesizers are famous for.

Back