ShredThis

M-Audio Profire 2626

ProFire2626main_v2008.jpg

QsD8ReS.jpg

RDRdtR6.jpg

2JsoGy0.jpg

7SWFixU.jpg

0YPkakR.jpg

NOS (NEW OLD STOCK) / OPEN BOX CONDITION - 100% AS NEW/MINT/IMMACULATE - COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED & NEVER USED - GUARANTEED FLAWLESS

This is a spare Profire 2626 that has never been plugged in or even taken out of the box. I originally bought this second interface to daisy chain with my existing Profire 2626 - but never got round to integrating it into my rig unfortunately.

Having owned & used one of these for years myself - the built-in Octane preamps are of exceptional professional quality & once you've got it set up on your system & DAW - the results, performance & features are outstanding at this price point. With this interface, a modern laptop & some good mics - you have the capabilities to record an entire album of guitar, vocals, bass & drums from your bedroom - without sacrificing recording quality or functionality whatsoever.

This is the perfect AD/DA converter & audio interface solution for any home studio; & it wouldn't be at all out of place in a professional environment either to be honest.

Check it out here - http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProFire2626.html

Comes with all software CDs, power adaptor, firewire cable, etc. - updated drivers & software supplements readily available online

YOUR SPECIAL PRICE: $600 ONLY

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am located in KL - but will be coming down to Singapore on Friday 11th April to do some deals - so we can meet to COD locally

You can contact me via email at mike_b52@live.com or via SMS (international)/whatsapp at +6017 304 5515

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back