Looking for people to start a band (English/Rock)

itsjustmartin

Hello all.

So i've been writing/trying to write music ever since I picked up a guitar when I was in Sec 2. I've written many songs since then. Some are crap. Some are ok I guess? Well, i've always thought that hey, maybe i'll just put this out for fun once in a while. But after playing covers with a band in Uni, i'm pretty sure I want to pursue this further.

So here I am, trying to start up a band. Who am I looking for? Well, I'm open to anyone trying, just some few conditions.

1) If you can (and i'm pretty sure you will cause I suck) improve the songs i've written with your musicality/ talent in your various instruments.
2) If you're fun, crazy, energetic and like to fool around (don't click well with very serious people when it comes to music)
3) If you're not in a rush to start this band and are ok with just trying things out. (aka, its ok to have low commitment for a while till the line up is set)
4) You're ok with the musical styling and wanna make music along those lines together.

Here is a link to which you can listen to some samples.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1rEfhykUfZqSGpmb1E2SUw0WHM&usp=sharing
do note - there are bound to be parts which sound like crap, I apologize in advance. I only used Garageband, JamUp and this drum app from my iPhone.

Put simply, I don't want to rush this so I'll be taking this process slowly. besides, i'm on exchange now so I can't jam in Singapore till Jan 2016. If you're ok with waiting and slowly trying things out, email me at mclucianla@gmail.com and let's have a talk and if all works out, who knows? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to comment here on your thoughts or about the music if you want to. :)

Back