Looking for Committed & Talented Bassist, Keyboardist & Drummer!~

strings6

Hey people! Looking for the following to form a new band:

Bassist : Other than just shadowing guitar parts, looking for a bassist with groovy rhythms, able to pop out and do solos/melody's and sometimes strong enough to play the rhythm guitar parts alone (a strong fuzz/overdrive pedal would help to thicken up your sound for rhythm guitar playing) would be great if you could do backup vocals as well :)

Keyboardist : Obviously able to play by ear and improvise, sometimes covering lead guitar parts. Would be great if you could play synth too. Adding "new" sounds to the band; techno, atmospheric stuff etc.. would be great if you could do backup vocals as well :)

Drummer : Tight rhythm, able to improvise. Most importantly, staying in tempo. A Confident player. Instead of following the band, stay precise as the band follows you. :)

Influences: My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Asking Alexandria, Blessthefall, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, Tides Of Man, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, FUN, The Killers, Yellowcard, Evanescence, Muse, Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5, One Republic etc... Basically a wide range of genres from Pop, Pop Rock, Pop Punk, Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock & Post Hardcore.

Other than that, we could cover modern songs from solo artists like Adele, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Jessie Jay, Jason Derulo etc.. by adding our on twist and altering the songs while staying true to the lyrics & melody :)

Of course we'll also do originals when the time comes. You don't have to have music theory knowledge, though it'll help, a good ear is all that matters :)

Looking for preferably those between 16-25, able to commit, don't really care if you're schooling, NS, working or whatever. Haha, just be able to make it for weekend jams, gigs, etc..

If interested PM me or you can drop me a text @ 94517195.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers :D

Last edited:
Back