lookin for bass players to share experience in playing

antrence

looking for bass players to share experience in bass playing.. i consider myself as an intermediate bass player but seem that i have stuck myself in circles in my bass playing and wish to exchange information about different style of bass playing to get more improvement. anything about tapping, slapping, 3 fingers playing, jazz progression and chords on bass playing or any bass player around who has very good sites for bass tutorials to share? on our bass equipments and on soloings? or if we gather enough bass players with common interests, we can have a bass player session among ourselves?

thanks
anthony
addicted to bass

antrence

dont know if you already know this but there's a music club going on at Tanglin CC. Lots of jamming and interaction. Their website is www.tanglinmusicclub.org but it is not up yet.

I think they have jamming session every Sunday and anyone is welcome to check it out.

Call 62513922 for more info.

actually there's a bass forum you can check it out.. "bassplayers in singapore" in delphiforums. something like that.

i check the site up already dont seem that alot is replying.. i think here is better to post information ... thanks!... hmmm the tanglin one i dont know about it..

antrence said:
i check the site up already dont seem that alot is replying.. i think here is better to post information ... thanks!... hmmm the tanglin one i dont know about it..

Have u tried Talkbass.Com? They only have like 24,000 members though :mrgreen:

thanks i will check that out.. i seldom look for techniques u see...most skill i had is playing songs, the most common site i went to get my guidlines is from http://mxtabs.net/basstabs.php else i will use cakewalk to get the bassline for those songs that i wanted to practice if i lazy to catch it with my hearing.. cheerios !this is alot players aroundi can feel and i think they can give lots of good suggestion here..

hey antrence

I was just clicking through your website, are those songs your original? They are very good!!! Melody and sound is all there. Must tell us lah, or else we wouldn't know :wink:

thanks but nope thats not my song just a song that fits my mood when i create that site.. but most of the time my site is down .. need to find a free server yet found one yet.. after u seen my site is down again! cant believe it also .. thanks for clickin it.. i will just find a free asp server again.. i can t make php sites like this haha

To be honest, I spend most of my foruming time at TalkBass. BPS is great, but it isn't anywhere as active/responsive as TB.

Back