KORN coming to singapore?

i was watching that double trouble show one day on mtv...korn's jon davis was on it...he was asked the question, will korn ever play in singapore? he said he wouldn't think so cos he was not feeling the whole chewing gum ban thing...

how ignorant.. :roll:

seems like his dreads are abit too tight this time..

aww come on.. who cares about the gum thingy?? not as if he's gonna be jailed ofr chewing gum.. look at the amt of gum we bring back from malaysia anyway... man, it'd be awesome if children of bodom and trivium came to singapore too.. KsE too.. or mayb A7x also..

I saw the thing on mtv too. he was so hard to understand. kept mumbling but i was laughing at what he said about emos.

he was completely incoherent but then again, if i was in between may and choi i'd be a blubbering mumbling mess too hahaa

KoRn are too expensive...I emailed LAMC to ask about it.

well there ARE rumours that Switchfoot is coming to Singapore..I think it's highly possible... :)

There is an 80% chance that Korn might be performing in Singapore and Malaysia. Rumor has it from their record label Malaysian office is that it's almost confirmed that Korn will be performing in Malaysia, but it's just getting the permits done now. If I'm not mistaken it was also published in the papers about this.

But as of now, the only confirmed performances will be at the MTV Asia Awards in Bangkok and in Jakarta.

On another note, one band that is confirmed to come by our shores is INXS...If I'm not mistaken that will be in late June or later in the third quarter of the year.

So keeps your fingers crossed guys! I'm keeping both my fingers and toes crossed right now for Korn! :D

Back