INTRODUCING NEBO! Please take time to read!

saito

Introducing NEBO :)

Quick word from me: Guys, this is a genuine effort from the guys upstairs to aid the youth and develop entrepeneurship, creativity and the arts. Please take some time to read. I'm trying to help push this because I strongly believe that funding and support for youth shows, particularly our lovely live music community will be weighed against how strong the response is for this campaign.

I can stake my name on this movement :)

Love, Saito.

Everything you need to know about NEBO

nebo_med290507.jpg

nEbo FAQ (External) – Updated 5th June 2007

1. General

What is nEbO about?
It is an all-in-one lifestyle annual membership card priced targeted at the youth between the age of 12 to 21.

Does the word nEbO stands for anything?
Nobody Enjoys Being Ordinary

Who runs this club?
The youth

When is the official launch of nEbO?
7th July 2007

What is the main objective of nEbO?
Together with the Labor movement – NTUC, to actively reach out & socially engage the youth who will form the future workforce of Singapore.

2. nEbO card

What are the benefits/privileges of the membership?
• Admission ticket to Wild Wild Wet at $7 (Usual Price: $12.90)
• Admission ticket to Escape Theme Park at $7 (Usual Price: $ 16.50)
• 10% discount at ETP & WWW retail shops including Fun Photo Souvenirs
• 2D/1N chalet stay (off-peak) at Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East/Pasir Ris) at $69 (Usual Price: $150)
• Cathay movie ticket at $6 and $8 on weekdays and weekends respectively (up to a max of 10 tickets per member)
• Dollar-for-dollar top-up at Zone X gaming arcades (up to $360 max)
• $2 per game ( off peak) / 20% discount per game (peak) at Orchid Bowl
• Rewards program – award and redemption of Link and Funkey points
• Discounts at concerts, parties and other events
• Member’s birthday treats
• Exclusive use of member lounges (1st at AMK Hub by Aug’ 07; 2nd at e!Hub at Downtown East by Jan’08 )
• On line portal/blog site for members plus free domain space and email accounts

What are the requirements in order to join the membership?
You must be a full time student between ages 12 to 21.
For those above 21(up to 25,) as long as you are not working full time; you are welcome to join.
For those turning 12 this year but have not reach their birth date, they will still be able to join. (However, base on case by case basis)

How much is the membership fee?
One year subscription Three years subscription Ultimate subscription
( 3 years and above, up to the age of 21)
Usual Price $40 $80 $90
Current promo rates $29 $59 $69
*All fees inclusive of GST

What are the modes of payment for the membership fee?
Online: Credit card
Over the Hubs: Cash, NETS, Cheque & Credit Card
Mail In: NEbO - 01 Pasir Ris Close Singapore 519599

What is the validity of the card?
Base on the type of membership subscribed 01 year, 03 year and ultimate (till 21 years old); valid from card issue date.

Is the card transferable?
No. This is a personalised card strictly to be used by the applicant only.

Where can I sign up for the membership?
email Saito - markk@qleisure.com
or call +65 65824723 between 10.30am - 6pm
You can do it through www.nebo.sg too, but you'll get a special rate for being a softie or from Gilarock *wink* <u>ONLY BY</u> going through me.

No really, I'm not kidding.

When will I be able to receive the card upon sign up?
Online application: Mailed with in 2-3 weeks, complete with payment and photo submission
**If either payment or photo not submitted, system will prompt applicant to come down to counters to provide photo and payment before card will be issued.
On-site application: On same day

Return policy
No refund whether full or partial will be given once payment is made.

Replacement of lost card
A charge of $10 will be levied.

If I lost my card, will I be able to get back my stored value in the card?
No, not for Funkey - cash and points will not be reinstate, however, Link points will be carried forward to the new card.

Can I subscribe to more than 1 card?
No, an individual can only apply for one nEbO card.

3. Link & Funkey Points related

How are nEbO points awarded?

Link points FunKey!
First $15 = 75 points Every $1 = 3 points
Every Subsequent 20 cents = 1 point
Exclusively at AMK hub, nEbO members
$1 = 5 points*
*Only applicable for spending above $10

How do I accumulate points on my nEbO card?
AMK Hubs and the rest of the Hubs will be using Link points for awarding for rewards points.
E! Hub payment using funkey, will be awarded funkey points; other than that any other modes of payment will be awarded Link points.
Funkey website: www.downtowneast.com.sg/redemption/rewards.aspx?ID=809
Link website: www.linkpoints.com.sg

What is the expiry date for the Funkey points in nEbO card?
Fun points is valid fro a period of 05 years from the date of issue.

How can I check my LinkPoints balance?
Cardholders enquiring on their balance LinkPoints can do so via:
i) LinkPoints website at www.linkpoints.com.sg
ii) 24 hours IVR System (Hotline: 6213 8008)

When will the LinkPoints expire?
LinkPoints earned in a calendar year will expire on the 31 December of that year. However, cardholders are given an additional six months grace to redeem their points ( till 30 June every year). LinkPoints not redeemed after the grace period the following year will be expired. (Points earn this year will expire the following year)
How and where can I redeem my LinkPoints?
You can readily redeem your LinkPoints at any of the participating merchants´ outlets identified with LinkPoints´ signages. Or you may check out who the LinkPoints Merchants are from our website at www.linkpoints.com.sg

Redemption outlets for Funkey :
Location Opening Hours Contact
Weekdays Weekends
Clubhouses
DXO 3 - 11pm 3 - 11pm (Close on Sun)
Happy Days 3 - 11pm
(except Wed 3 - 6pm) 3 - 11pm 6356 6166
Jest D'Place 3 - 11pm
(except Mon 3 - 6pm) 3 - 11pm 6765 9433
Union Square 3 - 11pm 3 - 11pm
(Close on Sun) 6224 6116
Downtown East
Help Station (iHelp) 10.00am - 10.00pm 10.00am - 10.00pm 6589 1688

Is it possible to allow the parent’s NTUC link card/DE card combine with the child’s nEbO card?
Card holders are able to combine up to 2 cards (either Funkey or Link cards) for redemption.
*Applicable only for Downtown East only

If there is a replacement of my card, will my Link & Funkey points be reinstated?
Only damaged card - Yes, points and amount will be carried forward to the new card.

4. nEbO Hub

Where are the hubs located?
Ang Mo Kio Hub – ready by end August 07
Address: AMK HUB, 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #04-02, Singapore 569933

Size of the hubs
Ang Mo Kio Hub: 1,500 sq ft

What are the operating hours?
AMK hub: Fri, Sat & Eve PH: 11.00am to 12.00am.
Sun to Thur & PH: 11.00am to 10.00pm
(If PH falls on Sunday & Monday is another PH, therefore Sun will close at 12am whereas
Monday, it will close at 10pm

What are the facilities in the hub?
There are Internet facilities, café, youth bulletin board, boardgame and nEbO merchandise.
There is also a multi purpose room for movie, birthday party celebrations, small seminar/meeting (approx 15 to 20pax & is strictly for members only).

5. Theme Parks (ETP & WWW)

Terms & Conditions
Members are entitled to purchase Escape Theme Park or Wild Wild Wet admission ticket at a discounted rate of $7.00 (UP $16.50 and $12.90 respectively). Accompanying guests, if any, will be subject to normal admission scheme.

The discounted rate is not applicable to any other promotional schemes or special discount offered by the Parks.

Admission to the Parks will be denied if there is a private or corporate event at the Parks. Please visit www.wildwildwet.com and www.escapethemepark.com for updated information.

Retail outlets in ETP & WWW:
nEbO members are entitled to enjoy 10% discount on normal retail items (including Fun Photo Souvenirs).

The discount scheme is not applicable to any other promotional schemes at the retail shops.

6. Costa Sands Resort (DTE & PR)

2D/1N chalet stay (off-peak) at Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East / Pasir Ris) at $69 (Usual Price: $150/ 140)

Saito: This is by far the best benefit

Terms & Conditions
• Applicable from Sun to Thurs (excluding Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays & School Holidays)
• Applicable for Superior Chalet at Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East), or Premier Chalet at Costa Sands Resort (Pasir Ris)
• A surcharge of S$10 per night per chalet for upgrading to Deluxe Chalet at Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East)
• A surcharge of S$30 per night per chalet for upgrading to Duplex chalet at Costa Sands Resort (Pasir Ris)
• A surcharge of $50 for upgrading to peak booking at Costa Sands Resort (Pasir Ris) / (Downtown East)
• Not applicable for New Year, Chinese New Year & other promotional packages
• Subject to chalet availability
• Applicable for new bookings only
• Extension of validity date will not be accommodated
• Not applicable for group bookings, and/or with other promotions, discounts or offers
• Not applicable for online booking & AXS Station booking
• 02 Theme Park Tickets will be issued upon check in for each night stay

Please visit www.costasands.com.sg for update information.

7. Zone X
Dollar-for-dollar top-up at Zone X gaming arcades (up to $360 max)

Terms & Conditions
• This voucher is valid at ALL Zone X outlets.
(Visit www.zonex.com.sg for the list of outlets.)
• This voucher is valid for a one-time top-up into your nEbO TaPZ MIP Card only. (Present your receipt at Zone X @ Jurong Entertainment Centre, Downtown East and AMK Hub to redeem your free nEbO TaPZ MIP Card now. Terms apply.)
• Offer is valid only upon presentation of this voucher together with your nEbO Card (within valid membership period) plus your nEbO TaPZ MIP Card.
• Nott valid with other promotions (including in-house top-up bonus play value promotion).
• Not valid with the use of other discount or gift vouchers/coupons of any form.
• Maximum play value storage per nEbO TaPZ MIP Card is $300 at any 1 time.
• Not exchangeable for cash.

8. FLPL
$2 per game (off peak) / 20% discount per game (peak) at Orchid Bowl

Terms & Conditions
Available at all Orchid Bowl Centers.

Not applicable during leagues, corporate events, tournaments, bowling academy lessons, cosmic bowling or in conjunction with other promotions.

Special rates will be extended to cardholders only and is non-transferable.

Goodie Bag
There are some additional goodies that you wont find in the website or the official releases:

$5 play value at Zone X
50 % chalet stay voucher
02 free bowling game at orchid bowls
01 Welcome drink at DXO (worth your $ already)

There are some other goodies to be added, I'll update as much as I can

remember I'm right here. Dont PM because the inbox gets full fast
again the email is markk@qleisure.com and my office number is 65824723

I have the application forms in soft copy too. please email me if you are interested, I guarantee you this will pay off. And again, there is a special rate for softies and gilarockers.

Saito loves you

Oh yes, forgot to mention:

The nebo card will carry discounted or even FREE entry for our MEGAEVENTS too. Cant reveal too much, but this will be worth your while :)

E.g.: Imagine going to something like a Jet concert for half price

Again, not messing with you.

Love,
Saito

guys to avoid confusion:

Please title your emails:
"INTERESTED: NEBO APPLICATION" or
"QUESTION: NEBO" or even
"SUGGESTION: NEBO"

and don't go to the hubs or online application asking for a 'special rate' because you wont get it. In fact they wont know what you are talking about. Like I said, only through me :) - markk@qleisure.com

Memberships basically are annual (pay one time, last one year) but you can purchase the memberships for up to 2 or 3 years in increasing pricing.

Love,
Saito

thanks guys :)

oh yes, all bands who are already managed by me, namely:

Ronin
Flybar
Sexies
TIEN
Syawla Evol
Ivy's Vendetta
Seraph
Project Ultrasound
Launchbox
Paul Twohill
Fabulous IQ of David Gunn
Absence of the Sacred
Aesgrade
Bad Obsession (ah dong ah)

you, your immediate family members, girlfriend etc all get an even better rate :) if you wish to apply. (thought I was going to say 'free' right? Still have to pay for the printing lah)

P.s.: if any of you guys are reading this, beach outing this sunday hor, phone me for details.

dude,there's something wrong with your poster '6$ on weekdays and 8$ on weekdays'....some minor error 8)

hey rey thanks for that. cant edit that one because its hosted on the ntucclub server. Sheesh. Anyway, you get the idea. $6 weekdays, $8 weekends

saito: The nebo card will carry discounted or even FREE entry for our MEGAEVENTS too. Cant reveal too much, but this will be worth your while

E.g.: Imagine going to something like a Jet concert for half price

Again, not messing with you.

Love,
Saito

Can I get discount too even though I'm an Aging Youth? :cry:

willy: Can lah- includes any of your bands too. We be tiger bros. (Although whenever I go bar none, all your drinks $15++ boo hoo)

Back