Intro - emj

emj

hi..joyce here 18yrs old. picked up the guitar since i was 15..yup
hope to learn more from u pple here

i'm female..ok i'll try to intro more, here it goes..
i wasn't actually interested in playing the guitar. Anyway, my sis wanted to learn the guitar, so she went to buy an acoustic..she ended up leaving the guitar at one corner to collect dust.
i was 15 at that time and i heard michelle branch on the radio. the guitar parts sounded nice so i went online searching for the tabs to play. it was really fun! Befoer i knew it, i was hooked. i started learning differnt chords and basic guitar techniques on my own.
soon, i decided that i wanted to learn more abt music theory and build up my foundation, so i signed up for the classical guitar course at yamaha..it was really boring (haha..) but i learned quite alot abt those "dao gays"(musical notes)
i started listening to eric clapton and bands like Siamshade and X japan..i hope to be like DAITA (siam shade) one day..he's really good!
i've been practising hard on my fender strat nowadays..to become a good guitarist! haha..

hahaha daita sial... we have a freakin lady shredder on the way here guys.. full support.. lol - welcome to soft.com joyce...

Back