Instrumental Solo Fingerstyle Ukulele fb Live - "Ukulele & the World"

Aloha all,

It's a difficult season to travel for everyone, nonetheless music still can bring you everywhere.

This Saturday 18th April 2020, 3pm until about 4pm+ Singapore time (GMT+8), I'll be doing fb live for solo fingerstyle ukulele with the theme "Ukulele & the World".

I'll be playing tunes pertaining some part of the world (or maybe outside of this world? See how), and you can interactively guess where the song is from (it could be a country, town, city, region, etc), or maybe where's the place taken place as told by the lyrics, and any geographic fun facts about the tune.

Please tune in at D.Purnomo Concept Live Music, Guitar & Ukulele Course Singapore & say hi so we can be interactive.

At the end of the fb live we'll do some jamming. If you're a ukulele player you can strum together with me, or else you can just sing along (or do both if you could). I'll share some interesting Singapore song, lyrics & chords are provided (y).

In this video I played a legendary/classic Filipino song for all my Filipino friends. Hey guys, kumusta. Hope you enjoy it. Salamat :D

Remember that this season will pass & you'll remain. Keep the spirit high.

Don't forget to subscribe to this channel for more inspiring edutainment ukulele videos.

Aloha from Singapore & God bless you

Latest posts

Back