Home Studio Wireless Jamming and Recording setup

Ifourdesign

Hi Guys,
Its a great community of audiophiles and musicians here and ive learned quite abit from experienced forumers. I woule like to clarify on my probable setup for a wireless jamming and recording studio with you guys so I can make an informed purchase soon.

Basically, I want the normal gig setup (1 electronic drumset, 1 bass, 1 guitar, 1 keys, 1 vox) to connect to an audio interface/recorder and the output is connected to a 4-6 channel headphone amp so that the musicians can listen through wired/wireless headphones.

My question is, is there anything to improve for my setup or is this good to go? Are there any elements missing?

Some good suggestions for alternative/simpler setups would be much appreciated. TIA!

you're gonna need a real fat wallet for wireless mics/instruments + consistent spares to keep recharging the batteries + careful initial wireless channel configuration. If the stage size of your gig is like esplanade's baybeats and bigger etc then it'll be justified.

What is the price tag of this jamhub we looking at??

You can get the pricing at swee lee website. Im also renting my green room at $50/day. Do pm me if interested.

Ive been jamming with it with my friends at home and its a great tool to have if u jam frequently despite the steep price.

Latest posts

Back