Guitarist looking to form band (Inspirations: Turnover, Gus Dapperton, Clairo etc)

turtlesman

Hi I'm a 24 year-old male guitarist looking to form a band to jam and possibly make covers and originals with.

Some of my music inspirations would include Turnover, Clairo and Gus Dapperton.

However, I do listen to an array of genres like punk, progressive metal and mainstream pop.

Some of the other artists of this genre that I like are: The Story So Far, Neck Deep, Knuckle Puck, Stand Atlantic, Ed Sheeran, BMTH, Polaris
(There's a lot more but these are some of my faves)

Anyway, if you enjoy the list that I've put out and are keen to jam out together, do hit me up!

Hi, I'm a female singer, 21 and been putting out indie/bedroom pop/alt covers awhile on youtube and was immediately interested when I saw clairo!!

Hope you are still looking for singers and u can reach me at @sukiesings on insta!! :D

Hi, we r looking for a lead guitarist to form a band currently has a drummer, bassist and singer. Pls contact me if interested. Mobile: 87323565. Thanks

Hi, I am a drummer and I'm interested! I've been playing drums for a long time, and usually play punk/rock/grunge. I put out overs as well, check out my insta @drummerboiswaps !

Keen to join this, please dm, thanks :)

Back