SOLD Guitar FX Bundle (12 pedals/utility units) - $2400, about $200 per pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanevil

0FEAkHm.jpg

Selling a set of guitar FX pedals. Please note that a board and cables are not included, you'll have to assemble one on your own.

The FX included in the bundle are:
1) 1) Damage Control Liquid Blues OD/DS pedal - $150
2) Damage Control Demonizer Preamp pedal -$200
3) Damage Control Glass Nexus pedal - $650
4) Strymon Zuma Isolated power supply - $330
5) Loopholic 5 10-loop pedal switching system with midi and amp switching - $350
6) EHX Hog 2 Harmonic Octave Generator (pitch/octave) - $500 (with free EHX expression pedal)
7) TC Electronic Polytune 2 - $110
8) Seymour Duncan 805 OD pedal - $120
9) JHS Buffered Splitter - $110 10) ISP Decimator II G-String - $200
11) ISP Decimator II - $150
12) Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah - $120

Based on my expected prices, that works out to $2990, but expected prices can't be expected to be met. So just assume that based on the bundle price, you'll be getting about a $50 discount on my asking price on every one of the pedals that is listed.

I am also open to slight negotiation within reason, but lowballers will be blocked or ignored.

Most of the items come with the original boxes and documentation.

Also, a large number of them are still in warranty, such as the power supply, the weeping demon, the two noise gates, the HOG 2, the tuner and the buffered splitter.

If you wish to only combine a few selected pedals, that can also be done, just don't expect me to lower the price of each pedal as much as the bundle deal.

WhatsApp me at 8 1 3 2 three six six 9 to deal. Also open to interesting trades.

Please note that many of the pedals are no longer available. The ones available are now:
1) 1) Damage Control Liquid Blues OD/DS pedal - $150
2) Damage Control Demonizer Preamp pedal -$200
3) Damage Control Glass Nexus pedal - $650
4) Loopholic 5 10-loop pedal switching system with midi and amp switching - $350
5) Seymour Duncan 805 OD pedal - $120
6) Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah - $120

Total value of pedals at my asking price is $1590. Open to negotiations for more than one pedal, hit me up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back