Greyhoundz and Mashed Potatoes

lazybum

Hi, i'm not filipino but i wanna check out this filipino band Greyhoundz. And i recall watching a filipino band perform at former Gas Haus, called Mashed Potatoes. They were real good! I wonder if anyone knows where and when they're performing next. Thanx!

hmm are they based in the phil??havent heard of them.

i know the guys from greyhoundz, they were big here 7 years ago.

you should check out Typecast real credible Emo group

Mesh-heads are actually a Filipino band based in Singapore that performs occasionally.
Well, i don't listen to emo, no offence. I actually wanna check out regional (SEA) heavy metal acts. I realised i haven't heard any Filipino Metal actually and wandering if i could get my hands on any :)

im not an emo fan either, but trust me bro.. you'll love Typecast.

if your looking for a real Metal band in the Phil you should try SKYCHURCH
they started back in 94' when they where around 14year old. the band broke up recently , 2/3rds of the created a new group called INTOLERANT

you can send me your email ad, ill send you some of their audio clips SKYCHURCH & INTOLERANT

if you like Greyhounz you should also try Quezo (formerly Cheese) and Slapshock

also try Filipino Hard Rock acts - Wolfgand & Razorback

Alright thanx bro. My email add is lazybum@antihotmail.com. I like SEA music. I've listened and watched several regional acts before tho a lot of em are underground. But the Philippines has a burgeoning music scene and i reckon that the music (regardless of genre) coming from there should be quite polished and refined. That's why i wanna get my hands on some.

Thanx for the band names bro. I'll check em out.

Meshpotatoes

Hi, i'm not filipino but i wanna check out this filipino band Greyhoundz. And i recall watching a filipino band perform at former Gas Haus, called Mashed Potatoes. They were real good! I wonder if anyone knows where and when they're performing next. Thanx!

Hi Lazybum!
Thanks for appreciating the MeshPotatoes. Our band had gone under hiatus due to a few members recently occupied by work, family and other interests. We will definitely be back and hope to perform again soon!

Cheers!

Hey! It's the meshpotatoes! You guys were awesome. Loved the "Halelujah" rock rendition and the RHCP and SOAD covers. Great shit.

Glad to see you guys rocking despite the age (young at heart bro!) and family priorities.
See you guys soon again! Orale!

Back