FS/FT: Pre-Factory 1994 PRS Custom 22.

guitargeek94

Got this around 8 months ago from fellow softie Bobster and has been my no.1 till now.

It features a rare 10 top in stunning whale blue, a Brazilian rosewood fretboard, mahogany back and neck in black, 5 way rotary switch, sought-after PRS Dragon I pickups, beautiful mother of pearl bird inlays and a stoptail bridge. Also I think through some research you'll know the quality of PRS workmanship during the pre-factory years are superior to the newly built ones, as when I played it at Bobster's place months ago I instantly fell in love with it and took it home to Malaysia with me.

I have gigged a few times with this guitar and have taken good care of it. There is a ding on the top, but it's cosmetic, and I have little regard for it as this is a tone monster not a case queen. It has some pick swirls, light surface scratches than can be buffed out, a small cut on the side that's thinner than a hair. Headstock has some paint off but it's very minor and was there when I bought it from Bobster, but as I said, it's meant to be played and it mattered little. It's in relatively excellent condition for a 18 year old guitar.

Unfortunately it's up for sale as my Lentz is my new number one (for strat lovers you'll understand) and people who know their stuff feel free to contact me. I can offer you a chance to play it and look at it from the 29th - 9th of December when I'll be in Singapore, but we can make a deal beforehand. This guitar is nothing short of a tone monster, but I will keep it if I don't see anything that interest me or a deal cannot be made. Contact me if pics of certain parts of the guitar are required.

Cash value is $3,200 and it'll just keep going up through the years. Trade value and top up's can be discussed.

As for trades I'm looking to try something new. Floyd roses aren't my thing, but if you somehow manage to convince me then okay ;)

Superstrats - James Tyler, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Vigier
Solidbodies - Gibson R7&R8, Suhr Modern/Archtop, Collings, PRS Hollowbodies

The only AMP I would consider is a Tone King Metroplitan.

Just a general idea, hit me with any amazing guitars you got, great sounding great feel and I'll happily consider.

6604428139_425083cdb1.jpg

6604428795_b2e08caa5a.jpg

6604433499_24ce88d4ef.jpg

6604432207_562f00b429.jpg

6604432911_da4a2aecdf.jpg

6604435309_fe320e36ee.jpg

6604430369_f82d256972.jpg

*Thanks bob for letting me use your pics, my camera sucks.

Please do feel free to contact me through PM,
e-mail : jesse.aeon@gmail.com
whatsapp +60165988329.

Lowballers stay away PLEASE.

Thanks!

A couple of trade offers so far, but no thanks.

To make it easier I'm not looking for Tele's unless its a Tyler.
I specified which makers I'm looking for, not really that interested in standard models.
Also I don't play metal, no point offering me Dean, or any flying V, sorry really not my thing.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back