Finished recording drums but seeking smaller studio to records vocals, guitar & keys?

Peter Huang

Finished recording drums but seeking smaller studio to records vocals, guitar & keys?

BACKPACK STUDIOS is a new studio that's at a low and affordable rate starting at $35SGD/hr downwards...

This is suitable for all you folks if:
- you want to record songs that you've written over the years,
- or just to record some covers for your own keepsake or as a gift to a loved one,
- been recording an album and the same expensive large studio that you've done your drum tracks is too expensive to keep using to finish your bass/guitar/keyboard and vocal tracks.

then this is the place for you.

Other services provided include editing, mixing, producing and teaching of vocals, songwriting and production techniques.

Gearlist:

Yamaha HS80m monitors
Perception 200, Shure Beta 58a, an inherited kickass pencil condensor of unknown brand. i just know it sounds great...
Noisestop Systems constructed vocal/instrument booth
Protools 7.4
Joe Meek V3Q compressor/pre amp/EQ unit

... and growing...

Booking slots are available now! So do drop me an email at liechuan@gmail.com or call me at 96532933 to let me know your needs. Rates are for reference but are discussable. The priority is to record some kickass tracks together, so holler back folks!

Back