Drummer looking for a band

CopelandFan

Hey guys,

I am a young drummer in SG, looking to play in a band. I've played numerous paid gigs, won contests and i was offered a soultone endorsement opportunity. I can play rock and metal (i'm good with a double bass), as well as hard pop (imagine dragons, etc).

My preferred/favourite bands and music styles are - The police, Nirvana, Green Day, Guns n Roses, Megadeth, Metallica, the beatles, sabbath etc.

bro!!! saw your reply on my ad for my punk band, text me or my singer asap man!!! really need a drummer, nirvana rules!!
9237 5721
9068 6807

Hey guys,

I am a young drummer in SG, looking to play in a band. I've played numerous paid gigs, won contests and i was offered a soultone endorsement opportunity. I can play rock and metal (i'm good with a double bass), as well as hard pop (imagine dragons, etc).

My preferred/favourite bands and music styles are - The police, Nirvana, Green Day, Guns n Roses, Megadeth, Metallica, the beatles, sabbath etc.

Hi bro are you keen in a hobby sabbath , rainbow kind of songs ? If yes text me 8435 6194

Back