Drummer interested in prog/post-rock, looking for some practice

rubberneckgaze

Hi, I'm a drummer looking to mainly improve my chops and skills. I'm mainly interested in progressive rock/metal and post-rock music (think Corelia, TesseracT, Opeth - to Mogwai, Caspain, Russian Circles, etc), and would like to look for fellow musicians to practice, jam and play these genres together. If you're interested in other genres and is looking for a practice partner, let me know! Beginners are very welcomed, because I'm a beginner as well.

I used to play a bit of post-hardcore, metalcore stuff, but I would like to try out the above mentioned genres and I think I really need the practice. I've been really out of touch.

I wouldn't mind joining a committed band, but I feel that I needed to level up first in terms of skills. If you're looking for a proficient drummer who can record and gig immediately, you might want to look elsewhere first...but if you're willing to level up with me, that'll be great!

Give me a text at 982threefour5zerozero. Thank you very much.

Hi dude,

Our band is looking for a drummer to audition and we are really into post-rock and experimental stuff. We are not doing any covers though, as we are totally focus on originals. Currently, we are having our songs recorded with inversion studio and a sessionist is covering the drums for us. He will be with us till May 10, so before he leaves, we need to have a drummer that will be able to take over his position.
Our next gig will be on May 10, Anaki Music Rock Fest.

Do give me a buzz if you're interested 93360274

Back