Craftsman Guitars

I've got an old 2nd hand Craftsman guitar off my friend as I'm trying to learn to play an electric one by myself (used to play classical only), but I can't find the model number - anyway the tuning pegs are all so oxidised that I have difficulty turning the pegs when tuning, the saddles, screws, toggle switch and the guitar jack are all horribly rusted too - any idea what I can do to sort that out or is that beyond salvation already?

P.S. If it helps, it's a yellowish cream color, has 22 frets, is shaped like the ST120, and says "craftsman traditional series" on the neck.

Last edited:
Not to promote CM or craftsman... But i got myself a GS300. love this guitar...CNG cheap and good gor those to start meddling with electric guitars. This model comes with wilkinson pickups and grover tuner compared to the rest of the les paul types of its brand. Highly recommend !!!

hey since it is a in house brand can custom?? hahaah as in I thought a craftsman TL 40 in artic white would look sexy as hell... please do consider man

Which guitar is better for a clear, wam tone? TL 30 or TL 40?
Also sorry to ask a stupid question, does the hole in TL 40 affects this guitar's tone in a good way?

New shipment of Craftsman guitars has shipped in!!!

34870_137489049610310_100000476480895_324585_1647208_n.jpg

34870_137489052943643_100000476480895_324586_428257_n.jpg

Full range of models and color options! Prices range from $190 - $350

http://www.citymusic.com.sg/webshaper/store/manufacturer.asp?mfc=3

I've got an old 2nd hand Craftsman guitar off my friend as I'm trying to learn to play an electric one by myself (used to play classical only), but I can't find the model number - anyway the tuning pegs are all so oxidised that I have difficulty turning the pegs when tuning, the saddles, screws, toggle switch and the guitar jack are all horribly rusted too - any idea what I can do to sort that out or is that beyond salvation already?

P.S. If it helps, it's a yellowish cream color, has 22 frets, is shaped like the ST120, and says "craftsman traditional series" on the neck.

Anyone knows the specs to such strats ? I was wondering wad wood is used for the neck and body. since my neck has aged and the color might have changed.

Hi Citymusic,

Is it possible to ask for a specific colour for the Craftsman ST120 guitar? My colour of choice is antique white. Thanks.

Back