Best Guitarist Competition!!! Interested?

Will you take part in the competition?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nah. -_-

anyway i still think the mp3 thing's a good idea. people won't be too afraid of screwing up, cause they can re-record. and they don't have to do it in front of people.

The concept seems like a good one, but I think someone else has already done it, or done something like it. Check out www.guitarbattle.com

But perhaps the one soft is setting up could be for the local guitarist community..

http://dmusic.com

free host, you can upload your mp3s there, and have a page that displays your songs. can stream them, and if you're afraid of copyrights and stuff, i guess it's half protected cause your songs can't be downloaded and saved. i think. yep.

then those who've got their songs up can send a link to the organizer of the comp then he can make a poll i guess.

i am trying to get some sponsors to come in with some prizes. if everything goes well, should be by april. the entries should be sent to us via email with details of the musician and we will put all entries on our website :lol:

meanwhile, quick practise 8)

Wow.!!! Great great got prize somemore~~
hahah

This is exciting...
But what catergory are we having?
Best rock , best metal? best shedder?
Best melody...hahah

:D

Maybe setup some big publicity campaign? Posters and stuff on other webs....in music stores? I mean, you need to attract their attention first....

I do think there are some MEAN kick a*s ax-wielders in Singapore. Maybe a little shy....get some nominations, do a word of mouth ad campaign!! Spread the news via the underground...

Get HMV to sponsor!! haha (sorry...getting out of point)

Back