Beginner bassist looking to jam

UncleCreepy

Hi guys. I’m a 33 year old beginner bassist looking for some weekend jamming buddies. I have played guitar for about 18 years (plus minus, not very good) but recently started with bass. Since guitarists are aplenty, I have decided to give up the search for a band looking for a guitarist. I think it’ll be fun to be able to jam every now and then. I’m hoping there’s a band out there with a missing bassist or guitarist position which I can fill.

My musical tastes, although not limited to - grunge, 80s thrash metal, classic rock, punk, alternative. Basically stuff like AIC, Nirvana, Metallica, Sabbath, red hot chili peppers, amongst others. I’m open to play any other types of music. Do WhatsApp me at 9 0 2 9 4 3 1 6 or Instagram DM me @firdaus125 (don't just randomly request to follow i will think you're a spambot)

p.s No Boomers please. How to know if you're a boomer?

1) you don't have whatsapp or don't want to chat on whatsapp but rather SMS (happened before)
2) you feel the urge to call the number above and talk for 10 minutes about random stuff but turns out you don't have buddies to jam with, you just want a friend. (happened before as well)

Last edited:
I think we might be a decent match here.

I've been playing bass for about 15 years but have been learning drums for about 4-5 months. So, I'm a decent musician but an amateur drummer. Our music taste is pretty compatible, while I'm more into hard rock/pop rock/funk on bass, I find myself playing far more 80s, classic rock, and hair metal on drums, nothing too heavy, nothing too difficult.

Keen to jam? Could even give you a few pointers on bass!

I think we might be a decent match here.

I've been playing bass for about 15 years but have been learning drums for about 4-5 months. So, I'm a decent musician but an amateur drummer. Our music taste is pretty compatible, while I'm more into hard rock/pop rock/funk on bass, I find myself playing far more 80s, classic rock, and hair metal on drums, nothing too heavy, nothing too difficult.

Keen to jam? Could even give you a few pointers on bass!

Hi... I’m good thanks. Have already found a band.

Back