Beginner Bassist Looking for Casual Jam

espaska

Hi!

I've been playing the bass for little over a year now and I'm looking to join a band to jam with casually (or just find some jam buddies, playing to backing tracks alone is getting pretty boring :( )

My influences are a lot of rock and metal stuff, including RHCP, Muse, Green Day, GnR, Primus, Metallica, TOOL, etc etc.

I can't do the crazy Tommy the Cat stuff yet but I can hold my own in most songs!

Drop me a pm or reply if you need a bassist! :p

Last edited:
Hi, we are jamming for old rock song and some chinese song list. Would you be interested to give it a try?

Hi!

I've been playing the bass for little over a year now and I'm looking to join a band to jam with casually (or just find some jam buddies, playing to backing tracks alone is getting pretty boring :( )

My influences are a lot of rock and metal stuff, including RHCP, Muse, Green Day, GnR, Primus, Metallica, TOOL, etc etc.

I can't do the crazy Tommy the Cat stuff yet but I can hold my own in most songs!

Drop me a pm or reply if you need a bassist! :p

hi boss, still looking for a band? my band need a bassist. we cover power metal band. like stratovarius, avantasia etc. ws me if u interested. 87840494-sam

Hi espaska,

Im juz starting to form a tele group where musicians can casual jam while having fun playing tgt!

If you are interested, feel free to drop me a pm! Cheers!

Hey there. Versatile creative guitarist here, lookin to get back to my jammin ways after a really busy year! Lookin for a bassist to groove with. Interested? I got a cajon player who's pretty solid too that I could rope in. I'm into improv amd experimentation, the odd cover too, maybe even a little song writing if it all works out. Anything from slow sexy soul jams to funk to rock. But not really a metal guy. If you're versatile and open minded about meshing and mashing genres, hit me up. My name is Don. Whatsapp me at 81339901. Namaste!

Back