Bassist Needed!

growlingsoulpup

Hi guys. Hope you don't mind the intrusion here by a non-bassist but I've been searching for a bassist over at the Musicians Market with no success, so hopefully I'll find the person I'm looking for here.

Anyway, I'm currently looking for a 17-22 year old bassist to complete the line-up for a post-punk/alternative rock band with a powerpop sensibility to it. To give you an idea of my influences, some of my favorite bands are U2, Switchfoot, Angels & Airwaves and All American Rejects. Also I enjoy genres like gospel and blues so they occasionally creep into my songwriting.

In terms of requirements, I'm not too fussy. Basic musical chops like being able to transpose on-the-fly, play in different time signatures etc should be there. More important is commitment level because I'm intending to commit to this band and focus on songwriting, so I hope you can be at the same place as I am in that regard. If you have other skills like backup singing and keyboards that would be great as well. If you're interested, reply this post, pm me, or hit me up at hacjience.yukona@gmail.com.

Thanks for the time taken reading this. Looking forward to talking to you all everybody!

Back