Band explosion(1 hour segement for bands in the Super show)

balls777

http://www.thatsastar.com/home
http://thatsastar.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/super-show-episode-1-trailer-1/
Hi there,
I am writing to tell you guys that there is a mini band competition called Band explosion that
is going on during the super show on saturday(a one hour slot every Saturday).
Hence,I am writing to ask for participation and hopefully the participation is encouraging.
It is an ongoing competition and
There is weekly and monthly prizes to be won.

The prizes is as below for
Tokens for weekly winner(vouchers/item gifts)
Top overall winner
1stplace-$200 + trophy + 1 year management contract from that's a star worth $5000
2nd place-$100+ trophy + 6 months management contract from that's a star worth $2500
Registeration fees is 50 dollars only.Upon registeration.$50 voucher from Studio Q jamming studio
is given to you.It's like free.
Do note that you are recorded and will be posted online!
Do contact Adam at 91810223 if interested or there is any queries.
Above is the reference links of our website for reference.

Thanks to the few who had called and seem interested.
Please make yourself free this Saturday 17/04/2010 from 1-2 pm at venue Platium pub located at Lucky plaza level 3. You could get to see what how interesting this platform could be to you:) Do contact 91810223,in case you need directions.

And once again,thanks to those who had called:)

Any bands out there joined this competition?? my band was supposed to play tomorrow.. but till now no confirmation of what time we are playing!! all the contact persons are not picking up their phones!!

I went to Lucky Plaza to support but didn't see any stage. :( heard some music @ 6th floor but didn't sound like live audition or smtg. btw how did it go?

Nothing. Apparently the organizers have disappeared. Even the CEO have no idea what is happening. He told us that the registration fee is still being held by the managers. This competition will be postponed, at a different venue, and hopefully with another organizer who won't screw up again or go MIA wif our money.

Back