SOLD 1993 Strat Plus Deluxe natural ash, price drop to $1300, send me your trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geognosy

This is a Stratocaster Plus Deluxe in very good condition that was recently imported from the US and has:

Ash body with a very nicely aged natural finish
Rosewood fretboard with some nice wood grain
Recently dressed original frets
LSR roller nut
Fender staggered height locking tuners
Two-point tremelo, very clean, with original trem bar (chrome, no plastic tip)
Hipshot Tremsetter (nut currently installed, but comes with the guitar and is easy to put back in)
Lace Sensor Blue/Silver/Red pickups
Volume/Tone/TBX Tone controls
Aftermarket rosewood on laminate plastic pickguard and back plate
Includes original off-white pearloid pickguard and back plate
Comes in an older unbranded hardshell case that does the job and has some character

Back of guitar neck has been professionally refinished in a rubbed oil (Tru-oil) finish for faster feel. The finish on the back of the headstock was kept in order to preserve the serial number.

This is a great playing, great sounding Strat. The condition is excellent - you would easily believe it was a new instrument if it wasn't for the aged (slightly darkened and amber tinted) finish.

For trades, I will consider electric guitars of approximately equal value. I lean toward Les Paul or super strat style guitars and unconventional finishes on traditional body shapes, but you can always try to surprise me. I will take or add cash for the right guitar. PM or SMS to 98552732

Asking $1300, pick up at NTU preferred but willing to deal elsewhere for the right person.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back