SOLD 1982 Greco JLG-85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkymojo

1982 Made In Japan Greco JLG-85 for sale. Guitar has light scratches but for a 30 year old guitar it’s in great condition. The finish is still very shiny, frets have plenty of life left in them, electronics are working great too. As you can see, this guitar is a copy of John Lennon's famous Rickenbacker 325. Greco made very good quality and accurate copies in the 1970s and 1980s. Like a real Rickenbacker 325, this guitar has a 3/4 scale maple set neck, maple body and rosewood fretboard. This guitar is rare as Rickenbacker strongly protects their designs hence other companies are forced to stop producing copies. They are not widely available like (Gibson) Les Paul or (Fender) Strat copies. If you're a fan of The Beatles, CCR, The Smiths, REM or just want to sound different from everyone else, this is the guitar for you. I've added these original Rickenbacker parts :

- Rickenbacker Truss Rod Cover (This cost me a bomb and can only be bought on Ebay, which i did. Rickenbacker will not sell you this part unless you return your damaged one to them).

- Rickenbacker Vintage Style Knobs

- Rickenbacker Vintage Style Strap Pins

- Rickenbacker Bridge

I've also added a brand new set of D'Addario .012-.052 set of strings on the guitar. .012 gauge strings works the best with 3/4 scale neck guitars. I will include a gig bag too. I'm thinning my guitar collection hence this guitar is up for sale. This guitar sounds and plays pretty much the same like a real Rickenbacken 325 (I know cos i have a Rickenbacker 325). I'm looking to sell it for $1300 or trade for a good condition iPhone 5 with top up from you. Deal in the North area. No reservation. First come, first served. Anyone interested, can sms or whatsapp me at 98850851 to discuss. Cheers

greco32501.jpg

greco32504.jpg

greco32503.jpg

greco32502.jpg

greco32505.jpg

greco32506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back