【| WTS |】 (Discontinued) IKEA Computer Desk With Dimensions

wongtaihang

Clearing away a rather sturdy computer desk. To make space for a new phase in life, I have to say goodbye to the desk that houses 2 monitors and a sub-woofer comfortably, with shelving to hold stationery, and a tray just for the CPU. That's as good as saying goodbye to a gaming rig station. But when the time comes to getting married, guys would understand that it's either a bigger bed, or no wife.

The desk measures 47.5" x 35" x 47". More than comfortable to fit in a 12 sqm room if you have a single bed. And work in ultimate comfort at a reliable desk that does not shake when you type furiously at the keyboard. With a surface that's able to track your optical mouse without the need for a mouse pad. Once again, the experience of gliding along the laminate of the Jerker desk is beyond words. The pieces of wood are solid, you feel like your wrist is in good hands (pardon the pun) resting on the surface.

One thing that most people would have taken for granted? The magazine racks that come with it by the side. You can put magazines, instruction manuals, warranty cards, stuff that you can access within an arm's reach. That shows how much thought they put into it when they designed this desk. No wonder a Facebook group was created demanding IKEA bring this line back. You can even hang stuff on the racks, like I put my guitar tuner, grip trainer, keychains, because the metal is thin. All you need is an alley key to put together this desk which took a little more than 20 minutes.

I would rate this desk's condition 8/10. Because the wood quality is good, it's not warped in the 5 years it's been sitting there quietly supporting me in my daily tasks. The perfect companion when you need to get shit done. Really. Take it before I regret this decision.

Some claim this to be IKEA's best table.

http://www.lelong.com.my/ikea-computer-table-black-colour-one-carrot-129496307-2015-05-Sale-P.htm

I won't go as far as to say this is IKEA's best table. They probably have better. But it's the best buy for me, given my spatial requirements and usage style. It may just be for you too. Get this bargain before someone else does.

Text me eight 5 eight 7 four 2 five 9 now. Bring it back to help you make better music in a more comfy environment, for S$90. Original price is S$350 so you know the materials that went into it are solid.

00W0W_81PuOkRegV1_600x450.jpg

00f0f_kblOREuCSEu_600x450.jpg

00r0r_6omFIlYsQqY_600x450.jpg

Back