Over 89% Voted for TUSQ vs BONE

Iloveguitars

Yes once again over 89% of the population had chosen TUSQ's sound quality vs BONE. TUSQ is a renewable man-made material with properties smiliar to Mammoth Ivory and no elepahnts are killed in the process of producing the tone which we all sought after. We at Maestro support this notion and strongly recommends TUSQ.

Check out http://www.graphtech.com/tusq_info.php for more information

Rates for Changing to a TUSQ NUT for 6 strings at Maestro is $40
Rates for Changing to a TUSQ Saddle for 6 strings at Maestro is $35
*Prices does not include re-string/setup
*Prices inclusive of TUSQ Material

Berck: Are you referring to the setup minus the string cost? A set up is typically 35-50 without strings.

deathism: Yes, its perfectly possible to use a tusq nut on your electric. We have a variety of models which are preshaped and they save lots of time and work hence it's only $40 to install a preslotted tusq nut. For a bone nut, the fee would be $70. Both prices are inclusive of nut material.

thanks for the enquiries,

KC

Hi,

I need a bone saddle and a set up. = I will provide the strings. How much will they cost.

Also, what do I pay for if I just want the bone saddle. I mean what is being done except putting in the saddle??

Hi Berck

The fee for putting on a bone saddle will be 50. Bone saddles come in unshaped rectangular blanks hence it needs to be shaped and filed to the correct height. If you're truss rod needs adjustment, I will include that as well, but if if I do an overall setup add 30 to 50 which is 80.

KC

Back