Self-taught individuals seeking to set-up a Mandopop band to jam with!

JiahaoTN

Hi there ! ,

We are both self-taught individuals (guitar, piano) who is currently doing Fun Jamming session and in turn hope to perform live as a Mandopop band (JJLIN,Jaychou, and etc) or even explore other genres in the near future. For a start we are looking for the following talents !

Female Vocalist
Keyboardist, Bass, Guitarist & Drummer (preferably with some experience)

Here's a Fun cover we did and if you would like to explore the probability of performing live with us. Please revert by PM or Reply here.

We look forward to JAM with you !

New drummer here, performed live as bassist past few years.

Hi there ! ,

We are both self-taught individuals (guitar, piano) who is currently doing Fun Jamming session and in turn hope to perform live as a Mandopop band (JJLIN,Jaychou, and etc) or even explore other genres in the near future. For a start we are looking for the following talents !

Female Vocalist

Here's a Fun cover we did and if you would like to explore the probability of performing live with us. Please revert by PM or Reply here.

Hi,

I used to play guitar a few years back. Had performed in 2 live gig before, and also done some singing in my school event.

However due to school and work commitment, had stopped practicing guitar and playing in band for quite some time.
Now I would like to start again do something that i have passion about and i came across your post. I do listen to some mandopop like 萧敬腾 and 五月天.

Here is my email koh.ruiiqi@gmail.com, we can share more of our interest if I fit into your group.

Cheers,
Ruiqi

Hi,

I used to play guitar a few years back. Had performed in 2 live gig before, and also done some singing in my school event.

However due to school and work commitment, had stopped practicing guitar and playing in band for quite some time.
Now I would like to start again do something that i have passion about and i came across your post. I do listen to some mandopop like 萧敬腾 and 五月天.

Here is my email koh.ruiiqi@gmail.com, we can share more of our interest if I fit into your group.

Cheers,
Ruiqi

Hi Ruiqi,

It's great hearing you are back to the music scene and also thank you for expressing your interest with us ! Could you PM me your contact no. as we are currently full, however we are always open for collab work ! Thanks !

Hi there ! ,

Female Vocalist

[Update]

Some updates, we are currently looking for a bassist ~! Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you !~

Back