Looking to start a band

AidanWyldd

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!

Hi bro, I'm interested in drum, but not really in those pub standard. Can I join you? I'm Vincent. My mobile is 9752 4573. Thanks

Hi, I am interested in doing some session once in awhile to practice and and have some fun.
I play guitar for hobby.
Can fill in blank for drummer if needed, basic tempos, heavy metal is out of league.
PM if you guys up for a meet up or something.

Cheers.

hi im natalie, grew up listening to sum 41, blink 182, LP etc. I have been writing my own songs. would love to be vocalist for the band and i do play the guitar too. basic chords and own tabs. yes goal is to perform gigs.

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!

I am keen ! I am natalie, have been writing my original songs and hav always look forward to performing gigs with a band. Heres a sample : https://youtu.be/5PWimUq7zWA

If your keen, beep me at 93381453 :)

what kind of songs do u play?
Original songs. any genre songs, can always attempt to practice. blink 182: adam songs, all the small things, I miss you, down etc , sum 41: pieces, good charlotte: hold on, i just wanna live, linkin park: In the end, numb, crawling etc, oasis: wonderwall, bring me the horizon: follow you, drown, coldplay, hymn for the weekend, yellow, imagine dragons: demons, radioactive, Nirvana: smell like teen spirit, come as you are, papa roach: scars, placebo: every me and every you, Charlie puth: we don't talk anymore, wiz khalifa: see you again, Canberries: Zombies, etc

Hey i'm really interested in forming a band for the weekends.

Quite into the kind of music you're looking to play.

I'm a vocalist, maybe we could find a time to form members and whack something out to see if we sound good!

Please contact me at 91782868!

Gerald here! Been playing guitar for close to 5 years and I grew up listening and playing to those songs that you mentioned!

Would love to join you as a guitarist/backup vocals.

Do contact me at 96628501!

Hiiii !!! I'm Elson , 20 year old who plays the rhythm guitar . I can do backup voicing as well , now trying abit of lead , I love to play old rock and roll , but I'm open to try new genres like Punk rock , Indie , blues , Pop , rock , abit of metal , If there is still slots for a rhythm guitarist , I do hope you will message me at 96487411 :D cheers

hello! I’m Shrea, I am a lot into western music and I’ve been singing for the past 7 years, female Vocalist. I’m flexible with genres:

+65 97536843 contact me here :)

Hi I am interested. i play guitar. please do inform me if you need guitarist. :) 86689954

Original songs. any genre songs, can always attempt to practice. blink 182: adam songs, all the small things, I miss you, down etc , sum 41: pieces, good charlotte: hold on, i just wanna live, linkin park: In the end, numb, crawling etc, oasis: wonderwall, bring me the horizon: follow you, drown, coldplay, hymn for the weekend, yellow, imagine dragons: demons, radioactive, Nirvana: smell like teen spirit, come as you are, papa roach: scars, placebo: every me and every you, Charlie puth: we don't talk anymore, wiz khalifa: see you again, Canberries: Zombies, etc

Hey, 24 year old and working class hero here. Think we're in pretty similar boats - looking to do a part time band thing on the side, jam and do some originals HAH. Anyways I see a lot of similar interests in music, and thought I'd give you a shoutout. I can do vocals and guitars and have always written songs in most of my bands, so HMU on 9seventhree40215 if you'd like to link up.

I'm 28 and recently just got back into guitar. Used to play gigs in a metalcore band a few years back but do mainly classic rock/80's metal now. PM me at 8201-7778 if you're looking for a guitarist to jam over a couple beers with on weekends.

Hi bro.. Im interested.. Im Amir.. 30yrs old.. I play the bass guitar.. I have a guitarist with me also.. We play metal and old school rock.. Your long term goals is the same as us.. Looking forward to jam with you.. Do message me at 85000498

Back