Gibson ES-335 Memphis for sale - MINT & CHEAP!

voodoochile

Hi all,

A repost.
Up for sale is a Gibson ES-335 2015 Memphis sunset burst (plain maple top) for sale. NOTE this is the 2015 model but completely unplayed. Tags and pickguard covers still on.

This is the real deal. Untouched, unmolested and ungigged! So MINT that the tags are still on. The gloss nitrocellulose can be smelled a mile away. Pickguard protector film still on !! Not a scratch on the case. Even the metal latches on the case are bright and shiny.

This is how a real 60s ES-335 should look like. The preferred grovers tuners on and block inlays. A real 60s neck profile unlike the previous 2016 and current 2017 models with the previous wide flat neck profile of the standard reissue. Another notable point is that this ES-335 was chosen for its light weight and resonant tone. Approx 8.1Lbs. Almost all the newer ES-335s are above 8.5Lbs. Some reaching 9Lbs. That's getting into les paul weight range which nobody wants. Not to mention the stiffer tone that comes with it. No dealer i know will entertain requests to weigh their ES-335 inventories just to find a lighter one...

Going for $4000 (drop from $4200). Slightly negotiable but no lowballers. It is what it is. The value is there whether new or 2nd hand. Buy with confidence. I have sold and am still selling numerous items.

Interested parties please contact me at 9889 3359

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Voodoochile

Back