WTS: Peavey TKO115 (100W/4 ohms, MIA, comes with castors) @ $350

TidesOfBlood

Up for grabs is my bass amp of nearly 10 years. This is the old TKO115 combo with the clean front metal grille and red colour theme, and if it matters as all, is made in the US of A. If you want something that can carry its own in the bedroom to the void deck of your upcoming party, this is it.

100W of sheer power. Good for pissing your neighbours off, and powerful enough for small live settings. Comes with aftermarket castors, which are a little old and not as smooth as new, but you will be able to drag this thing home if you take the train. Definitely dusty and worn, but doesn't stop it from making the ground shake.

I might be open to negotiations if I think you're a decent enough person. I do not drive and so will be unable to do deliveries, but will make an exception for buyers who are dead firm.

20170727_120700.jpg

Uploaded is a blur picture of the control panel. There are no fancy digital effects or on-board drive like many newer combos do, save for the built-in DDT (can be disabled), which is meant to be a limiter that prevents clipping. This combo is meant to be an upfront working man's piece of hardware. 7-band graphic EQ can be disabled as well. Input comes with active/passive switch if you think your pickups/pedals are too hot. There is also a pre-EQ XLR output if you need to use the combo as more of a monitor.

Whatsapp +6594890493.

Back