Looking for drummer/cajon player for acoustic band

laserdance

Hello, I am looking for an experienced drummer/cajon player for my acoustic band. Currently, we have a vocalist and 2 guitarist that jams once a week regularly, in view of heading towards the direction of busking and wedding bands.

Genres that we play are English & Chinese pop/rock, current top40s and songs that are popular in the 90s and hardly heard now.

If you are able to commit on a regular basis for a serious period of 2 years, please leave me a private message, thank you!

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new to SG and don't have a kit. If you can provide one I'd be happy to come jam with you.
I can buy a cajon if it works out.
I've been drumming for over 20 years, on and off and very casually, never seriously for performing. I also haven't drummed on a kit for a number of years so would need time to adjust.
I can commit to weekly jams.
If you're interested in chatting more I'm at +65 8153 6359

Thanks

Kaiden

Hello, I am looking for an experienced drummer/cajon player for my acoustic band. Currently, we have a vocalist and 2 guitarist that jams once a week regularly, in view of heading towards the direction of busking and wedding bands.

Genres that we play are English & Chinese pop/rock, current top40s and songs that are popular in the 90s and hardly heard now.

If you are able to commit on a regular basis for a serious period of 2 years, please leave me a private message, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. I'm new to SG and don't have a kit. If you can provide one I'd be happy to come jam with you.
I can buy a cajon if it works out.
I've been drumming for over 20 years, on and off and very casually, never seriously for performing. I also haven't drummed on a kit for a number of years so would need time to adjust.
I can commit to weekly jams.
If you're interested in chatting more I'm at +65 8153 6359

Thanks

Kaiden

hey Kaiden, I will need you to have a cajon for the jam as none of us are cajon player

We are still looking for a cajon player, please pm me if you are comfortable with the requirements!

Back