Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self-taught individuals seeking to set-up a Mandopop band to jam with!

User Info Menu

Re: Self-taught individuals seeking to set-up a Mandopop band to jam with!

Quote Originally Posted by Musiccat View Post
    Hi there... need vocalist? Im keen
    Hi there, thank you for your interest ! Nice voice there, i am afraid we have found one already~

User Info Menu

Hi there,

I'm a female vocalist and I'm interested in discussing about possible collabs!

Please drop me an email at celynliew@gmail.com

Cheers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVbJ9TMEuw

User Info Menu

Hi Celyn,

Emailed you !

User Info Menu

Hi,

I used to play guitar a few years back. Had performed in 2 live gig before, and also done some singing in my school event.

However due to school and work commitment, had stopped practicing guitar and playing in band for quite some time.
    Now I would like to start again do something that i have passion about and i came across your post. I do listen to some mandopop like 萧敬腾 and 五月天.

Here is my email koh.ruiiqi@gmail.com, we can share more of our interest if I fit into your group.

Cheers,
    Ruiqi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by therealruiqi View Post
    Hi,

I used to play guitar a few years back. Had performed in 2 live gig before, and also done some singing in my school event.

However due to school and work commitment, had stopped practicing guitar and playing in band for quite some time.
    Now I would like to start again do something that i have passion about and i came across your post. I do listen to some mandopop like 萧敬腾 and 五月天.

Here is my email koh.ruiiqi@gmail.com, we can share more of our interest if I fit into your group.

Cheers,
    Ruiqi
    Hi Ruiqi,

It's great hearing you are back to the music scene and also thank you for expressing your interest with us ! Could you PM me your contact no. as we are currently full, however we are always open for collab work ! Thanks !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12