WTS/WTT Rally GL-300 Les Paul Goldtop

WeiHanTan

Hi all,
I'm planning to sell my beloved Rally GL-300 Les Paul Goldtop. The guitar features a Mahogany back and sides with Maple top and rosewood fretboard. It is a set neck guitar, which is able to give you lots of sustain. If you are looking for an entry level Les Paul, this is the guitar you are looking for!
Every thing on the guitar is stock except for the bridge pickup and pickup selector switch. The bridge pickup has been upgraded to Dimarzio DP-100 Super Distortion which sounds really great. The condition of the guitar is 7/10 with a few visible dings and scratches on the body(shown in the attachment) as well as small holes as I have installed a pickup guard previously, there is decent fret life on it as well.
I have recently sent it to Beez @ Peninsula for a general check and set up, so it plays very well. The guitar is on Ernie Ball .9-.42s. Throwing in the well-padded gig bag and Ernie Ball strings if you want. Letting it go at $300(nego), feel free to view and try the guitar as well! I'm also looking to trade for a Japanese Stratocaster preferably at price of $650, I will do the necessary top up if needed. Please contact me via WhatsApp @ nine2three6 seven3four6

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0024 (1).jpg
    DSC_0024 (1).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg