Hard Rock/Alternative Band looking for Bassist, Singer and Lead Guitarist!

GDPunkRock

Hey! We're a newly formed band of decently experienced individuals(gigged/recorded stuff before) in our mid 20's looking for a bassist AND/OR singer to join our ranks.

Right now we're 1x rhythm guitar/vocals, 1x lead guitar and 1x drummer. Hoping to do some switch ups to activate full coolness and hence looking for the above members! :)

We play a really wide variety of alternative rock and sometimes heavier music such as Metallica, Muse, Velvet Revolver, Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Audioslave, etc.

We're pretty excited about this new project and are looking forward to writing stuff together soon, as well as landing some gigs in the near future. Do drop me a text at 9seventhree40215 for more info!

Hey! We're a newly formed band of decently experienced individuals(gigged/recorded stuff before) in our mid 20's looking for a bassist AND/OR singer to join our ranks.

Right now we're 1x rhythm guitar/vocals, 1x lead guitar and 1x drummer. Hoping to do some switch ups to activate full coolness and hence looking for the above members! :)

We play a really wide variety of alternative rock and sometimes heavier music such as Metallica, Muse, Velvet Revolver, Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Audioslave, etc.

We're pretty excited about this new project and are looking forward to writing stuff together soon, as well as landing some gigs in the near future. Do drop me a text at 9seventhree40215 for more info!

Hey there! I sing once in a while, would love to jam if i can slot in time from my hectic work schedule. My main vocal influences are Brandon Boyd, Chris Cornell, Myles Kennedy etc. Let me know if i could try out once in a while yeah!

Cheers!

Hey there! I sing once in a while, would love to jam if i can slot in time from my hectic work schedule. My main vocal influences are Brandon Boyd, Chris Cornell, Myles Kennedy etc. Let me know if i could try out once in a while yeah!

Cheers!

You dude, contact me at 9seventhree40215

Back